All graduating students who wish to join JC math classes will enjoy priority and special privileges.
Graduating students who register for 2020 JC math classes from 15 Nov 2019 to 30 Nov 2019 will enjoy:
- Special early-bird fee of $360 for 4 lessons. This early-bird fee will be fixed for you as long as you stay in the 2-year programme and it is only applicable to graduating students.
Regular fee of $400 for 4 lessons will apply if you register after 30 Nov 2019.
Regular fee for JC2 classes is $420 for 4 lessons.
- Waiver of $80 annual material fee.
- How do I register for the Welcome Back Privileges?
You have to register between 15 Nov 2019 and 30 Nov 2019 (inclusive) to enjoy the privileges. There will be no extension of the registration period. More details will be sent to you as the date draws nearer. If you register after 30 Nov 2019, you will be registered as a new student and will not enjoy the Welcome Back Privileges.
- What is the schedule for JC1 classes in 2020?
The exact schedule for JC1 H2 Math classes for 2020 will be sent to you at a later date. If all goes according to plans, there should be a weekday class and a weekend class at Bukit Timah and Bishan. You need to attend class once a week.
- When is the first lesson?
The first lesson will be held on the first week of school.
- Can I start at a later date?
No, all classes will start on the first week. You can go to other classes for a make-up during that week but there will be no refund if you do not go for a make-up. We have to start on time in order to have enough time to prepare for the common test in March.
- Do I have to decide on the timeslot when I register? Can I change the class after registration in case my timetable does not allow?
Yes, you can switch to a more suitable timeslot once you are clearer about your school’s timetable but that is subject to availability.
- What if I decided not to go JC?
You will be refunded 100% as long as you let us know before the first lesson (before week 1). If you decided to quit JC after week 1, your refund will be prorated.