Due to the different holiday plans for each student, it will be difficult to conduct class effectively during the November and December school holiday period. As such, please note that lessons may not be as regular as before. On top of our regular lessons, I’ve planned a few extra lessons to catch up on some sec 3 topics that I have not been able to cover in class. This will allow us to finish the entire sec 3 syllabus and be prepared for the new year. The schedule for the lessons in Nov and Dec is listed below. For easy reference, extra lessons are in bold. Please note that these extra lessons are important and compulsory.
Lessons in Nov 2019
- 3 Nov (Sun) 4.30pm (usual lesson) – AM Trigo (Further Proving)
- 5 Nov (Tue) 2.00pm (extra lesson) – AM Linear Law
- 6 Nov (Wed) 2.00pm (extra lesson) – AM Linear Law
- 10 Nov (Sun) 4.30pm (usual lesson) – AM Trigo (R-formula)
- 14 Nov (Thu) 2.00pm (make-up lesson for 17 Nov (Sun), there is no lesson on 17 Nov.) – AM Trigo
- 24 Nov (Sun) 4.30pm (usual lesson) – AM Equation of circle 1
- 25 Nov (Mon) 2.00pm (extra lesson) – AM Equation of circle 2
- 27 Nov (Wed) 2.00pm (extra lesson) – AM Partial Fractions 1
- 28 Nov (Thu) 2.00pm (extra lesson) – AM Partial Fractions 2
Lessons in Dec 2019
- 1 Dec (Sun) 4.30pm (usual lesson) – EM Circle Properties
- 3 Dec (Tue) 2.00pm (extra lesson) – EM Vectors 1
- 4 Dec (Wed) 2.00pm (extra lesson) – EM Vectors 2
- 5 Dec (Thu) 2.00pm (extra lesson) – EM Vectors 3
- 8 Dec (Sun) 4.30pm (usual lesson) – EM Circular Measure
- 15 Dec (Sun) 4.30pm (usual lesson) – EM Revision
There will be no more lesson after 15 Dec. Usual lesson will resume on 5 Jan 2020 (Sun) 4.30pm.
Even though I have planned the lessons based on the holiday plans from the students, I understand that some students may not be able to attend a few lessons. In such cases, these students can log into the student portal to download the worksheets and do the revision with the support of the video recordings of the lessons they missed. This can be done at their own time.
Some students may need to a few one-to-one or small group
sessions for specific revision during this period. This will be arranged
separately on an ad-hoc basis and may incur separate charges.
- Please note that regular fee of either $75 or $85 per lesson will apply.
- Students who miss lessons due to overseas trip will have their fee refunded. Please pay the fee in full before the due date to avoid the late fee and contact me with the trip details such as the date of travel and document proof to initiate the refund. Please go to https://goo.gl/forms/otErR6zYG5KECwJC3 to apply for the refund or use the QR code below:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support on this journey to bring the best out of your child and wish you and your family have a wonderful holiday!
Founder, Principal tutor
Number Skill Learning Centre
Effective teaching that improves competence and boosts confidence.