30 Oct 2019
Lessons in November and December holiday (2019 JC1)
Due to the different holiday plans for each student, it will be difficult to conduct class effectively during the November and December school holiday period. I will be away from 15-23 Nov and 18-28 Dec 2019. As such, please note that lessons may not be as regular as before.
While it is the holiday season and we all should enjoy the well-deserved break, the holiday period is also the best time for us to cover some new topics to prepare for next year’s work and to reinforce the content taught in the current year.
You will be glad to know that starting in Nov 2019, there will be two concurrent classes for 2020 JC2 at Bukit Timah. They are on Sat 2.30pm and Wed 6.00pm. This will allow for easier make-ups for students.
I’ve also arranged a few intensive revision sessions on two difficult topics in Nov. These sessions will allow the students more practice on two topics that many students find intimidating. Please refer to the schedule below.
Lessons in Nov 2019 (Sat BT Class)
- 2 Nov (Sat) 2.30pm (usual lesson) – Binomial Series
- 9 Nov (Sat) 2.30pm (usual lesson) – Differential Equations 1
- 14 Nov (Thu) 6:30 pm
5.00pm(Make-up for 23 Nov) – Differential Equations 2
- 27 Nov (Wed) 6:00 pm (Make-up for 16 Nov)-Differential Equations 3
- 30 Nov (Sat) 2.30pm (usual lesson) – Revision – Vectors
Lessons in Nov 2019 (Wed BT Class)
- 7 Nov (Thu) 7.00pm (Make-up for 6 Nov) – Binomial Series 3
- 13 Nov (Wed) 6.00pm (usual lesson) – Differential Equations 1
- 14 Nov (Thu) 6:30 pm
5.00pm(Make-up for 20 Nov) – Differential Equations 2
- 27 Nov (Wed) 6.00pm (usual lesson) – Differential Equations 3
Lessons in Dec 2019 (Sat BT Class)
- 7 Dec (Sat) 2.30pm (usual lesson) – Revision 1
- 14 Dec (Sat) 2.30pm (usual lesson) – Revision 2
Lessons in Dec 2019 (Wed BT Class)
- 4 Dec (Wed) 6.00pm (usual lesson) – Revision 1
- 11 Dec (Wed) 6.00pm (usual lesson) – Revision 2
Intensive Revision Lessons
Vectors: 25 Nov (Mon) 4.00pm, 26 Nov (Tue) 4.00pm.
Applications of integration: 11 Nov (Mon) 5:00 pm, 12 Nov (Tue) 6:30 pm.
There will be no more lessons after 15 Dec. Usual lesson will resume on the first week of Jan 2020. Please note that this schedule may be subject to minor changes.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Even though I have planned the lessons based on the holiday plans from the students, I understand that some students may not be able to attend a few lessons. In such cases, these students can log into the student portal to download the worksheets and do the revision with the support of the video recordings of the lessons they missed. This can be done at their own time.
Some students may need a few one-to-one or small group sessions for specific revision during this period. This will be arranged separately on an ad-hoc basis and may incur separate charges.
- Please note that the usual fee per lesson will apply.
- Students who miss lessons due to overseas trip will have their fees refunded. Please pay the fee in full before the due date to avoid the late fee and contact me with the trip details such as the date of travel and document proof to initiate the refund. Please go to https://goo.gl/forms/otErR6zYG5KECwJC3 to apply for the refund or use the QR code below:
- There will not be a fee increase going into 2020. However, do note that should a student decide to withdraw from the class and rejoin at a later date, the prevailing fee shall apply. Fee for 2020 JC2 H2 Math is $105 per lesson.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continuous support in this journey to bring the best out of your child and wish you and your family have a wonderful holiday!
Founder, Principal tutor
Number Skill Learning Centre
Effective teaching that improves competence and boosts confidence.