Dear parents and students,
We have come to the end of the term and the start of the O-level examinations. We all have worked so hard for the past few years and now is the time to make it count.
October will be the final month of class. In the lead-up to the O-level examination, parents and students have asked for extra lessons and I have planned 4 extra lessons to allow for more intense revision just before the actual exam. These 3 extra lessons are on top of the regular weekly lesson. They are on:
- 15 Oct Sat 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm (will focus on E. Math)
- 22 Oct Sat 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- 25 Oct Tue 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm
The regular lessons on Sunday 9:45 am and Monday 5:00 pm will proceed as usual except for 17 Oct (Mon). There will be no lesson on 17 Oct (Mon) because the E. Math paper 1 is on 17 Oct and the English Language is on the following day 18 Oct (Tue). As such, the Monday class will be combined with the Sunday class on 16 Oct (Sun) 9:45 am. The regular lessons can be summarized below:
- Regular lesson 1: 2 Oct (Sun) 9:45 am or 3 Oct (Mon) 5:00 pm
- Regular lesson 2: 9 Oct (Sun) 9:45 am or 10 Oct (Mon) 5:00 pm
- Regular lesson 3: 16 Oct (Sun) 9:45 am only. (Will focus on E. Math because E. Math paper 1 is on the next day.)
- Regular lesson 4: 23 Oct (Sun) 9:45 am or 24 Oct (Mon) 5:00 pm
All in all, there will be 7 lessons in October in the lead-up to the O-level examination. 4 regular lessons and 3 extra lessons.
The $100 deposit will be used to offset the final amount of the Oct invoice. You need not do anything.
Also, graduating students who are interested to join the JC H2 math classes in 2023 will enjoy a special fee rate and waiver of the $80 material fee if they register from 15 Nov 2022 to 30 Nov 2022.
For more details, please go to Welcome Back Privileges 2022.
We are with you all the way, let’s go get the distinctions!
Founder, Principal Tutor
Number Skill Learning Centre
For a copy of the calendar, please click here.